Monday, May 3, 2010

SURF GEEK GUITARS



"your source for the finest Stratocasters"
Welcome to Surf Geek Guitars, this site is all about the Fender Strat and those black face amps of yesteryear! There's nothing like the thick, reverb induced mid tones that kicked off the Cali swinging bikini scene of the sixties. With the whammy bending notes and the driving beat, what's there not to like? 
I will be posting pics of Stratocasters I have for sale.  My handle on ebay is "guitar2thestars". Please check me out. But we don't stop there... I want your feedback, stories, pics, articles, music links, ads, etc. This is about the music, ok cool daddy! Sales are the means to an end. And to prove my point... here's a free down load, my version of "Walk Don't Run" by the great Ventures. Played with a 92' Mexi Strat,  through a Roland Micro Cube. Also you go here to hear my version of "daytripper", the iconic guitar lick that set the 60's off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment